Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I saw Jess!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today, I was working at the Grand Floridian character breakfast at WDW. One of the tables I visited had a young girl with Jess and the matching outfit. [img]smile.gif[/img] She was probably wondering why Winnie the Pooh was so excited over her doll!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are having lunch with Pooh and Friends in March. If Pooh shows interest in DD's doll (She's not sure who gets to go yet) I'll know why [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How exciting! To bad you didn't have a camera... it would have been really funny to have Winnie the Pooh want to take a picture with you, instead of the other way around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •